| Slit Lamp MicroscopeSlit lamp microscope is an ophthalmologic optical instrument used to check preocular and intraocular based on the principle of optical magnification. Making use of the tidy optical slice projected from the slit lamp, the instrument can be used to make accurate examination on the pathological changes, such as cornea, eyelid, front chambers, sclera, iris, crystalline lens and retina. It finds wide applications when fitted with other accessories.
LDX20 Slit Lamp Microscope
LDX20 Slit Lamp Microscope adopts low-positioned light source for the illumination of microscope. It’s featured for compact structure and easy operation. The microscope adopts infinite microscopic principle (i.e. the left and right optical paths are parallel), which provides the possibility of extending the function of the instrument.
1. Eyepiece: 12.5X & 20X. Interpupillary distance adjusting range: 55 – 75 mm. Eyepiece diopter: ±5D.
|LDX20A slit lamp microscope is modified on the basis of LDX20. It provides more steps of magnification change. Beamsplitter, demonstrator and TV adapter are added between observation unit and magnification changer, which provides the possibility of taking video, teaching and demonstration. Thus, the functions of the slit lamp microscope are extended.Main Specification:
1. Eyepiece: 10X. Interpupillary distance adjusting range: 55 – 75 mm. Eyepiece diopter: ±5D.
2. Working Distance: 92mm
3. Total magnification: 5X, 8X, 12.5X, 19X, 31X
4. With beamsplliter, demonstrator and TV adapter
5. Light spot diameter: 0.5, 1, 3, 5, 10mm and 14mm
6. Slit width: Continuously from 0mm to 14mm
7. Slit rotation: Steplessly from 0°to 360°
8. slit inclination: 0°to 20°
9. Slit swing: ±6°
10. Filter: Built-in Green and cobalt blue, ND(28%).
11. Sliding plate: Left and right movement: 110mm; back and forth movement: 100mm; up and down movement: 30mm; horizontal fine adjustment: 14mm
12. Illumination: 12V30W halogen bulb
13. Fixation lamp: The universal light spot consists of LED and 3-step joint
14. Motorized stand: Table: 640X445mm; up and down movement: from 630mm to 820mm.
Other Technical Data:
1. Rotation angle of slit lamp: Horizontal 180°(90°for left and right)
2. Rotation angle of microscope: Horizontal 180°(90°for left and right)
3. Lift range of chin rest: 50mm